DevOps Engineer m/f
Description du poste
What we do:
BidMotion is using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence to empower worldwide mobile marketers. Based in Paris, our team of passionate people from the US, Spain, India and France is proud to make an impact in Mobile Marketing, one of the most exciting industries of the 21th century.
What is a DevOps Engineer?
A DevOps Engineer supports the creation, deployment and operations of our large product suite. The DevOps Engineer collaborates with his/her teammates to build, test, deliver, and monitor high-performing, scalable, high-quality products. In this role, the Engineer will work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, and build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. A successful Engineer will be proactive, interactive, creative, and flexible.
- Linux System Administration and Engineering (specially Debian/Ubuntu distribution)
- Monitoring with tools such as Nagios, Incinga, MRTG or RRDtool
- Virtualization and containerization with AWS
- Participate in capacity planning, provisioning and scaling of the application infrastructure
- Helping to ensure information security best practices
- This position reports to a technical manager within the engineering team
- 3-4 years Linux Systems Engineering, DevOps, IT and/or software engineering work experience
- Highly proficient in the installation, configuration and administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux including setting up RAID and SAN arrays
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (particularly Amazon Web Services and OpenStack)
- Working understanding of code and scripting (Bash, Python, Perl, PHP, and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in a highly available service environment
- Experience troubleshooting server related I/O, CPU, Memory, Disk performance issues
- Capacity planning and upgrading of RHEL and other Linux systems
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment practices
- Experience with Infrastructure security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Any of those skills are a plus:
- DevOps Build, Release and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Familiarity with JAVA, Hadoop, Spark, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, load balancing and firewalling (iptables and Cisco ASA)
- Security protocols, cryptography, PKI, SSL/TLS experience
- Service-oriented architecture
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded successful companies within the last years
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company and contribute to the further growth with the possibility of leading a team of highly skilled people within less than 1 year
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Enjoy a competitive salary
Informations complémentairesLieu: Paris, Ile-de-France
Domaine: Informatique - Développement
Date de début: Dès que possible
Rémunération: Selon profil
Questions | Réponses
Webmarketing - e-Commerce - e-Publicité
Marketing - Communication - Publicité
Edition - Contenu - Production Web
Graphisme - Infographie - Web design
Gestion de projet / moa-moe
Informatique - Développement